The Film Liaison (Shari Dillman) is the first point of contact when filming in the Halifax region. All municipal services can be facilitated in one call, from stop-and-go-traffic to securing municipal locations. Reach out with any questions about logistics or refer to the Film Guidelines [PDF].

In order to have permission to film, you must download and complete the Municipal Film Application Form [PDF] and the Municipal Release and Indemnification forms [PDF]. Email or mail the completed forms to the Film Liaison.

Note: the Film Liaison requires a minimum of five business days to process requests.

Industry Role

  • Locations
  • Permits