Hi Ya’ll. Pretty stoked to be moving back home and getting to know the film/story community. I’ve been out west for quite a spell working on features and television/cable and now subscription-based content. I enjoy creating stories with others and on occasion kick out something original. Most recently I made a short animation film which is on Film Freeway. It’s made the cut at a few international festivals. Something I wrote to occupy my time during the pandemic. Also, I have a feature film I’d like to get rolling on when I get my feet planted again.
I grew up in Sydney, NS. My Mom worked at Kmart mixing paint and my dad dug ditches for the city. I swerved off and entered this foolish business via photography working my way up from 2nd AC to Operator/Splinter Unit DP. Been doing it for about 30 years.
I enjoy motorcycle travel, playing my accordion, good beer, better whiskey and razor-sharp wit.
Memberships / Certifications
- Lou (Feature, Netflix) (2021) - B Cam Operator/Splinter DP
- A Million Little Things (Series, ABC Studios) (2019-2021) - B Cam Operator
- There's Someone Inside... (Feature, Netflix) (2019) - B Cam Operator/Splinter DP
- In Between Lives (Series, Universal Television) (2018) - A Cam Operator
- Always Be My Maybe (Feature, Netflix) (2018) - B Cam Operator
- A Dog's Way Home (Feature, Columbia Pictures) (2017) - B Cam Operator/Splinter DP