Please note: this is a private page, visible only to selected producers.
The Nova Scotia Content Market is a three-day event for emerging and established producers in Nova Scotia to meet with influential Canadian and US broadcasters, distributors, and studio executives. Now in it’s third year, this event provides local producers with direct access to industry gatekeepers at the national and international level, across all genres.
Thursday, October 10th: Emerging Producers
- Interactive Pitch Workshop with Kevin Wright (The Optimal Pitch)
- Funding information session with Telefilm Canada
- Please note that participation in day one is mandatory for emerging producers
Tuesday, October 22nd: Established & Emerging Producers
- Welcome Panel / Introductions
- Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings
- RBC Closing Reception for all participants and VIP guests
Payment: there is a participation fee for attending producers.
- $150 established producers
- $50 emerging producers
- $50 established producer second delegate (only applicable if second delegate was included in the established producer application and approved by SNS)
Please pay the participation fee by clicking on button below. The deadline for payment is October 15th. Only producers who have paid will be scheduled for 1-2-1 meetings.